Chris is available to give expert Interviews, provide tailored Comment and write engaging Opinion Pieces and Policy Briefings relating to the all aspects of the international and domestic affairs of China and India, as well as concerning the wider Indo-Pacific region. He has worked with the following global and local media organisations:
- (2023) ‘Geopolitical Hypocrisies: TikTok, Insecurity & Sino-US Relations‘, Byline Times, April 20.
- (2023) ‘Überwachung: Der Digitale Wettlauf Zwischen Dem Westen Und China [Surveillance: The Digital Race between the West and China]’, Makroskop, April 18. [in German]
- (2023) ‘Gefangen Im Strategischen Dreieck [Trapped in The Strategic Triangle]’, Makroskop, March 30. [in German]
- (2023) (with Hadley Coull) ‘Feudal Britain: How Brexit Robbed Us of Our Democratic Rights‘, Byline Supplement, March 11.
- (2023) ‘New Strategic Realities: A Rising India & Declining Britain‘, Byline Times, March 8.
- (2023) ‘One Year On: Shifting Western Perceptions of China and India‘, Foreign Policy Centre, February 24.
- (2023) ‘Russia, Putin and the New Geo-Political Order‘, Institute of Art and Ideas (IAI) News, February 22.
- (2023) ‘Hot Air or Hot Threat? Fear, Balloons and Misperception in Sino-US Relations‘, Transforming Society, February 15.