Chris is available to give expert Interviews, provide tailored Comment and write engaging Opinion Pieces and Policy Briefings relating to the all aspects of the international and domestic affairs of China and India, as well as concerning the wider Indo-Pacific region. He has worked with the following global and local media organisations:
- (2022) ‘China: The Dawn of the Authoritarian Century?‘, Byline Times, October 10.
- (2022) ‘Infocus: Dr Chris Ogden Speaks On New Book‘, The Saint, October 6. [Print]
- (2022) ‘North Korea Nuclear Fears: Kim Scared After Russia’s Invasion of Ukraine “Needs Nukes!”‘, Daily Express, September 6.
- (2022) ‘Auch der Westen Untergrabt Die Liberale Internationale Ordnung [The West is Also Undermining the Liberal International Order], Makroskop, August 31. [in German]
- (2022) ‘The World’s Democratic Recession is Giving China More Power To Extend Authoritarianism‘, The Conversation, August 30.
- (2022) ‘China’s Salami-Slicing Divide and Conquer Tactics in India Are a Warning of Its Growing Aggression Everywhere‘, i, August 27.
- (2022) ‘The Thin End of the Wedge: The UK and Escalating Global Authoritarianism‘, Foreign Policy Centre, August 18.